- 2000 Jan.: Hanim America (DBA MAK) Established in Los Angeles (Founder: Nathan Yang).
- 2000 – 2010: Import Sweater and OEM production (Walmart, JC Penny, Kohls, Anthropology, and boutique stores)
- 2006-Present: Brand Business (Mak sweater) and Yemak (Licensed Trademark 2017) launched.
- Line Concept: Vintage inspired Basic, Moderate, Vivid, Colorful Sweater Line.
- Fit: Contemporary Body.
- Market: Budget to Middle Market Targeting.
- Slogan: "Embellish", "Embrace", and "Empathize"
<USP (Unique Selling Proposition)>
- Niche Market Concentration: We specialized in the 1950s and 1960s Vintage inspired Sweater Line.
- Brand Power: High Brand Recognition in the Vintage Inspired Fashion Market.
- Stick to Basic: Full Line of Basic Styles and Intolerable Range of Colors. Most of our basic sweaters have 10yrs of history and its # of color per style is ranging 20 to 60 colors.
- True M to C (Manufacture To Customer) basis management: We are lowing cost continuously with own design, overseas direct manufacturing & own Import, Logistic capacity.
- High Level of Quality Management: Tight QC from overseas offices.
- Main Office:4064 Avalon Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90011
- Show Room (Whole sales): 1001 Crocker St. #2 Los Angeles CA 90021
- Korea: 932-42 Jaedong Bldg., #302 Daichi-Dong, Kangnam-Gu, Seoul Korea
- China: Sinotrans Building Room 401, No 28, Middle Haibin Road, Weihai City, Shandong Province.China